What a wan Kat day [25.04.2009]


that day i went to OldTown kopitiam with my classmates after the Comm Law paper.
that was the wan Kat day for my paper on that day...
2 of my Statue book continuously get lost.
1 of the statue was get at the previous days from the exam..
but , luckily, my friends help me to bought it from UM .
but the unfortunate is
the another statue was lost at that actual day!!
i was try so many way that i could to find and get the book...
the damn thing is i really so stupid..
the question for that statue doesn't have much..
anyway..
hope my luck belongs to me that blessing me that pass this time.
but really have to thanks my friends
that from 2nd students that help me a lot on that day.

that is the mini concert that organized by IACT beside OldTown on that day.
i think they was invited the local R&P o Pop singers to perform for gain others attention.
their songs is not bad as well..
but i still dunno who are them..lol





0 comments:

Your Impression

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Get What U Want...