This two photo inspire me to think about myself


A B

which 1 is the best to show in reality life?
A : just show who you are, no matter how weak you are ?
B : Show all around the ppl that you are smiling for all the ways and seems nothing but hiding
the painful and unhappiness behind of the mask.

I m just a simple girl, wish and hope to show who am i directly but somehow i cant do it like what the "A" was because of many facts especially dun let my parents to worry on me since that im in a far distance with them. That's was my point to being here and try to learn to be a independent girl.

Sometimes, i was quite confusing to facing show or keep hiding myself...
So, at the end i was come out a problem for myself that i become so quiet and speechless for sometimes. Some more, i got a big problem with my English that i really hardly to get improve but i have to because have to carry on my life and my dreams too.

Everything will be fine...^^

0 comments:

Your Impression

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Get What U Want...