Happy MUM Day !! [09.05.2009]

I had been designed and created mum day card
when im still in primary school.
After that, i almost forgot this types of touching and greeting way.
Nowadays, really less of people will do the card by handmade itself.
Most of adults will bring their parents go for makan,
trips or even send some expensive and quality presents
to represent their love.
however, this year.
I even haven't start my career life,
mean cant make my $ by myself yet.
but soon...
so i decide to do it by myself with just simple way.
before i forgot that is still a easy and economy way
to greeting my mum.
becuz of im still not going back to hometown during mum day,
so i have to post it with mail.
is it add on the touching sense? kaka...

but really so regret that having a bit quarrel with her
due to some & problems
but that is no idea...
hope you understand me...mum..
i have been trying my best to be frugal.

No matter how is it, im sure i will try my best
on my own career to help and support u on family financial.
this is my promise...









HappY Mother DAY..
to my MUM
... and all parents ...

0 comments:

Your Impression

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Get What U Want...