Kulim town Snack Makan - makan May 2009

There is a lots of Kulim's food that i addict...
Miss them so much..

1. Kulim's ROjak







for me, it cannot compare with Bkt Mertajam Rojak
cuz both of it got itself personal special.
but this time (23.06.2009), i will going to enjoy al of them.
especially my secondary high school favourite!!
PoPiah!!



3.Kulim's cendol.

4. Lunas @ 22.05.2009

This morning, my parents no need to open their stall for doing business for 1day.
therefore they took me to Lunas and having the spinach Pan Mee.

Its nice and it also let me think about Kulim's Pan Mee as well
it is at a Chinese traditional coffee shop named Li Ya.
haha..i'm so rapacity for so many food at here.



this thing is a side dish with the Pan Mee.
it smell good and also what to call.



haha..this is mine 1.
i would like to having it with a 70% cook egg.
it is the most delicious!!










it also had been introduce by media neh..
cool neh!!
haha
Besides, the shop staff also promote the Kari puff.
It look nice, smell nice..





and it really tasty!!!
I really cannot tahan with those Kulim food.
but at the moment, i also miss my ex-secondary teacher's Kari Puff?
am i still got the chance to have it?
OMG!!
my food action scale too high!!


There is come up more & more modern cafe at Kulim .

1. Hainan
which is beside Kulim Pasar area.



DUnt think it's just appear at Kulim,
but the facilities is not bad as outside,
it provide wireless internet connection d..
is soo hui hang out place..haha




2. 83 c


THis was the place that i most prefer.
inside there, i can have my Golden years..which is original fruit juice(O+A)
the main point is ...
it got my lovely MOCHA (Hot / Cold)
no matter it is cold or hot..
it still so attracted to me
(pls dun compare it with others like coffee bean/ starbuck)




choc cake...
i like the choc but i hate the middle part which is milk cream..
it spoil it for me...huhu









i gonna miss u ....my Mocha!!

0 comments:

Your Impression

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Get What U Want...