nonsense life

Life, many people say it is infinity.
Yup it is. However, we know exactly how many hours leave that "tomorrow" is coming soon.
People still cannot managed their time exactly, incidents just happened all the ways.
so am I.
Why not, that's called life because same mindset that i agree that Life is infinity.
That's how our life be fantasy, happening and can't be calculating with nicety.

My day have been four months at here, just busy on work and busy on catching time for rest and relaxing myself.
Of course , I'm enjoying my busy life with my work but don't know what's the matter, i'm still feel a bit emptiness and sometime just let go myself be a speechless girl. It's doesn't matter that with my life is unhappy. My life is happy but just feel a little bit missing out.
No matter how, I really need to find out what's that.
Hope that is not the thing like my friends said.
I'm hope not because i;m still feel that is good to be that way that what I'm doing and enjoying.
When getting a relationship, it is caution aspect that have to be think of your another side,lover at the same time. Unless , we really get a lover who is can tolerance or same lifestyle with ourselves. Otherwise, both of us need to scarify a bit.

On the other hands, even a good and nice guy appear and trying want to take good care of you and waiting you for so long. How come still can't just say "Yes"?
Is it stupid? no! just no feeling at the end... just so regret that he is a good guy.

Well...
I never know what will going to happen on the next day in my life.
what kind of artwork that i will going to create and finish.
am i still manage to think out an idea and creative enough to fulfill my job and task?
when that i will lost my inspiration? when the inspiration just pop out from my mind?
I never know it!
Sometime, others might thinking that im over thinking.
Yup, I'm and i also have to admit is i was really like the climate, changing all the ways.
sometime care too much , sometime no feeling and feel doesn't matter.
sometime, like to have too much of stupid questions flying in my mind.

what to do, sometimes it is help me to improve,reminding and push up myself .

C, now i was come out so much of rubbish from mind with my &*&()*english... lol

Your Impression

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Get What U Want...